Leveraging Tax Credits and Incentives to Improve Your Startup’s Cash Flow: 2022: Events: CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen)
CLA professionals will discuss top credits and incentives that could help start-up businesses generate cash tax savings and improve cash flow. Topics will include Research and Development Tax Credit, Employee Retention Credit, and various state/local incentives that may be available in the form of tax credits, rebates, and grants.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Indicate how R&D and employee retention credits can help reduce tax liability
- Identify how these credits can be claimed on current and amended tax returns
- Describe how state credit programs work
- Describe the differences between tax credits, allowances and subsidies
- Reminder if your company can be eligible for these different incentives
Who should be present
This session is designed for start-up founders, finance and operations executives, and service providers serving start-ups.
Please Register before August 22, 2022.
Can’t attend the webinar?
Complete the registration form and you will receive an email with the webinar recording and slides following the event. Recorded webinars are not eligible for CPE. Also check out our events calendar to see what else is happening.